Call or text us today and get your life back: (615) 431-3701.
Nashville Recovery is now accepting new patients on our $88 per week program
Here are the facts about Nashville Recovery’s $88 per week program:
- Our $88 per week program is based on a monthly investment of $350.
- Your health insurance company will pay for your lab work, and typically all or part of your medications.
- We are happy to file prior authorizations with your insurance company.
- Did someone say “free medicine?” New patients who have not yet been prescribed Zubsolv (similar to Suboxone) may qualify for two weeks of free medicine.
- This monthly program includes one or more visits with a medical doctor, as well as up to four sessions with a therapist.
- If you are looking for a clinic that really cares about your recovery, you’ve found the right place.
Click HERE to learn more about your first visit at Suboxone Clinics of Nashville
Our mission is to help those addicted get off and stay off narcotics. Our patients are precious to us, since they are trusting us with their well-being. If you, or someone you know is addicted to opiates, opioids, pills, heroin, methadone, etc, we can help.
Our Suboxone doctors prescribe a buprenorphine/naloxone-based treatment program, weekly therapy visits and recovery education that is second to none. Our $88 per week program allows us to transform our patient’s lives affordably, allowing them to get back to work, get back to their families, and get back to their life.
$88 per week means saving money when compared to buying pills, heroin, Suboxone, and/or Subutex on the street. Not to mention, people get their life back which is priceless. Are you worth $88 per week? We think so.
Addiction is currently at epidemic levels. Suboxone Clinics of Nashville has a solution that works. Make the call (or text) today. (615) 431-3701.